Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Day #21: God's Will Be Done
There had been an eerie quietness on my job for several days. I, along with many others, felt a bit uncomfortable. I felt an uneasiness on the morning I was told that there would be a reduction in staff. The night before I knew I would be let go, but I didn't know there would be others. Funny thing was although I felt a bit anxious because I didn't know what would take place, I was filled with the peace of God the entire time.
Now I am ready to pursue the bigger things God has waiting for me behind the next open door.
I'm clinging to God and trusting that although I don't see His plan, I know He is busy working on something for my good. He would never bring me this far just to leave me....never!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment