Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day #2 - I Will Trust Him More



Today is the day I put things in order and begin planning how each day is to unfold during my Consecration. I’m still ironing out the kinks though, since I am working. Although my fasting is a one meal a day fast, I take supplements, so I don’t do a complete fast. I have an apple and a cup of tea in the morning. Today as I was eating, I began reading fasting materials, but my mind started to wonder as I picked up my smartphone to check emails. Before I knew it I was on the social network….Facebook. I had to quickly shut it down. I believe reading without eating is the best way to start the day from here on in.


Today was a good day. I have been having pain in my left trapezius muscle, something I struggled with during the spring of last year. I contacted my doctor so I could get a script filled for a pain reliever. I have to take it ½ hour before eating. It’s now 5:16pm, so I will end this writing to wind down the day. I will then prepare to go to the lunchroom on my job and eat my first real meal of the day, then go to prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment