On Day #1 of my 21-Day Corporate Consecration, I was not sure how to begin. However, I am so grateful, so I began by saying “Thank You Lord.”
Yes, I say this every single day that I awake,
but today is different. See, I always have this thought in mind ahead of time
that I will not be able to discipline myself., that I will not be able to
complete it. With this type of thinking, I’ve already given up. I am already
defeated, which is just what the devil would like me to believe. But I’m on my
way. I’m preparing reading materials, and planning to leave work early today so
that I can prepare and plan my meals for the week. On this first day, the
atmosphere at work was peaceful. No distractions. No indifferences. In fact, I
am even more thankful because those who would have caused strife and
distractions during this time, are no longer here or have changed their ways.
Praise God!
The feeling of starting something and not
finishing it haunts me from time to time. This evening I wondered what the end
result would be concerning my recording project. I have been working on a
recording project for the last couple of months. It’s almost finished, however on
this evening, negative thoughts about why my project will not be completed entered
my mind. These thoughts remained in my head for about 10 minutes when I
realized that I was not praying at all. Fasting and praying go hand in hand.
How could I hear from God about what was to be in my life if I was not praying
and tuning in to Him? I immediately pushed those thoughts aside and started
asking God to cleanse my mind. Instead of being glued to the television, I went
to my room and began finding scriptures to read. Something I have been neglecting
for quite some time. On this night, I realized that I needed to Trust Him more.
No comments:
Post a Comment